Instructions for abstracts
* Abstracts will be only accepted via email to
the Symposium Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Deadline for abstract submission is 1 November
* Abstracts should be in English.
* Abstract submission form: MS word only
* Times New Roman font in 10-point only
* Left margin and do not leave blank lines between
paragraphs. Do not indent.
- Title: Title should be in bold. Title should
be brief, clearly indicate the content of the
- Authors: Full given names should precede the
family name. Omit degrees (M.D.). For paper submissions
place an asterisk (*) after the name of the presenting
- Institution/Affiliation - On a separate line,
type the name of institution and country.
- Body Text: Leave an empty line before typing
the body. Use italics only when appropriate. Simple
table and graphs may be included.
* The abstract limit is 2000 characters including
the title, author’s name, institution/affiliation
and the text.
* Abstracts will be published as submitted: i.e.
any error appearing in the submitted abstract
will appear in the published abstract book.